Thursday, February 01, 2007

World Vision Congo Video


Several months ago on this blog it was my privilege to share stories about the summer week that my daughter Amanda and I were able to spend in the Democratic Republic of Congo with World Vision's amazing staff there.

It took awhile to finish, but I am pleased to present a little video that shows some of what we saw.



The video was shot on a Sony digital camera, uploaded to my Dell laptop and compiled using Adobe Premiere and Microsoft Movie Maker software.

In addition, it contains a sequence of still shots which have been animated by Adobe PhotoShop Elements 4.

Let me know what you think. Thanks for visiting. And don't forget about the children in the Congo who desperately need our help and prayers during this crucial period in their history!

- Larry Short (World Vision Web Editor)

2 comments:

Joe H. said...

thanks for sharing! great vid!

Anonymous said...

Very touching. God Bless You!
~Kirsten